The Best of Pennsylvania Living Awards is a juried, best-in-class competition for home building, design, and associate services. Winners represent the industry's top talent and star projects in Bucks, Montgomery, Chester, and Delaware Counties. The 2024 winners will be announced at a gala Awards Show and reception on April 18th at the Alloy in King of Prussia.
Sponsorship Opportunities: Open
BPLA Gala Registration: Opens February 1st, 2024
Now is your time to step into a leadership role and show your peers what success looks like by sponsoring the 2024 Best of Pennsylvania Living Awards!
Sponsoring this event offers high-value consumer marketing exposure before, during, and after the awards celebration, such as our www.bestinpaliving.com website.
Click here to view the Best in PA Living Sponsor Benefits Package, and click the Register button to the right to select your package.
Call for Entry:
Final Entry Deadline and all Materials Due by February 21st, 2024
Each category has a subset of specialized award topics that provide all HBA members, not just Builders, with an opportunity to win.
- Elevate your brand's reputation and become an industry standout!
- Add a first-class win to your trophy wall that's sure to impress.
- Increase business opportunities and exposure to potential clients.
- Reach consumers through a high-value marketing, PR, and social media campaign professionally executed by the HBA via www.bestinpaliving.com
- Earn the coveted winner's badge, a seal of industry excellence, for inclusion in your advertising and marketing, which consumers will seek.
Click Here for Entry Instruction
Click Here to Submit an Entry
Materials for all entries include:
- Corresponding Category Form
- Digital Files —images and floor plans as necessary
Marketing and Promotion
A multi-channel cross-platform email, digital marketing, social media, and PR campaign will spotlight winners and sponsors before, during, and after the Awards Show.
The Best of Pennsylvania Living Awards are co-produced by the HBA of Bucks and Montgomery Counties and the HBA of Chester and Delaware Counties.